We work in partnership with a number of employers that help train and support our young people to gain the skills they need to secure employment.
- Free to Join
- May be eligible to apply for funding with the 16-19 Bursary Fund
- Food and Travel Expenses covered
- Progression onto Employment, Education or Further Training
- Guaranteed Work Experience
- Daily use and access of our top of the range Apple Mac equipment
This is course is 3 days per week over a duration of 8 weeks.
Requirements and prospects
Who can apply for the Ready…Steady…Work Programme?
- You must want to secure Full Time employment or Further training
- Unemployed or working less than 16 hours a week
- Aged 16 to 19* with no qualifications at level 2 or above
*If the young person was 18 on the 31st August of that academic year, then they will be eligible to join the programme. Students between the ages of 19-24 on an Educational Healthcare Plan (EHCP) may also join the course
• Level 1 Course in Music or Events Management • Full/Part Time Employment • Apprenticeship