This qualification aims to improve learners' understanding of stress. They will look at the causes of stress and the effects stress can have on health. They will also learn to recognise the signs and symptoms of stress and look at ways of preventing or reducing stress.
Who is it suitable for?
This qualification is suitable for learners who wish to improve their understanding of stress and its effects on health.
How is this qualification structured?
To achieve the Level 1 Award in Stress Awareness, learners must achieve one mandatory unit:
- Unit 01: Introduction to stress and stress management.
How is it assessed?
This qualification is assessed via an internally assessed and externally quality assured portfolio of evidence.
Requirements and prospects
Learners should be 19 to 24 years old and must not be in Education, Employment or Training, and living in London.
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress to the following:
- Level 1 Award in Alcohol Awareness
- Level 1 Award in Sexual Health Awareness
- Level 1 Award in Awareness of Substance Misuse
- Level 1 Award in Mental Health Awareness.