In2 The Music - Level 1
If the young person doesn’t have many or any qualifications or experience, the Music Course offers:
- Music Production
Learn the skills needed to work in the industry by undertaking a Level 1 qualification.
- Maths and English Qualifications
Obtain up to a Level 2 in English and Maths Functional Skills.
- Add to your CV
Our Programmes give great practical experience and boosts the attractiveness of the CV, leading to potential greater learning potential.
- Work experience
A guaranteed 4 week Work Placement in the music field, with the potential to have Paid work at the end of the Programme.
How can a young person benefit from joining the ‘In 2 The Music - Level 1’ Programme?
As a student they’ll enjoy an education and training programmes tailor made by OMG Education to help them get into the industry. The programme can help students to explore and develop their creativity, whilst increasing their self-confidence and to explore their potential in the Music Industry. A little unsure of their skills, the Level 1 course could be just right for them.
You will be studying for:
- Level 1 Music Production Qualification
- English Functional Skills
- Maths Functional Skills
- Work Experience Placement
Length of the course
The course is a Full-Time course over 5 days per week for 14 week’s including on the job work experience that we will help the young person find and secure.
- Free to Join
- May be eligible to apply for funding with the 16-19 Bursary Fund
- Food and Travel Expenses covered
- Progression onto Employment, Education or Further Training
- Guaranteed Work Experience
- Free Studio Time
- Daily use and access of our top of the range Apple Mac equipment
Requirements and prospects
Who can apply for the Level 1 - In2 The Music Course?
The Programme is for anyone who meets the following requirements:
- Be keen to get into the Music Industry
- Unemployed or working less than 16 hours a week
- Aged 16 to 19* with no qualifications at level 2 or above
*If the young person was 18 on the 31st August of that academic year, then they will be eligible to join the programme. Students between the ages of 19-24 on an Educational Healthcare Plan (EHCP) may also join the course.
• Level 2 Course in Music Production • Full/Part Time Employment • Apprenticeship