In2 Events Management - Level 1
If the young person doesn’t have many or any qualifications or experience, the Events Management Course offers:
- Events Management
Learn the skills needed to work in the industry by undertaking a Level 1 qualification.
- Maths and English Qualifications
Obtain up to a Level 2 in English and Maths Functional Skills.
- Add to your CV
Our Programmes give great practical experience and boosts the attractiveness of the CV, leading to potential greater learning potential.
- Work experience
A guaranteed 4 week Work Placement in the field of their choice, with the potential for Paid work at the end of the Programme.
How can a young person benefit from joining the ‘In2 Events Management - Level 1’ Programme?
As a student they’ll enjoy an education and training programmes tailor made by OMG Education to help them get into the industry. The programme can help students to explore and develop their planning and organisational skills, whilst increasing their self-confidence and to explore their potential in the Events Industry. A little unsure of their skills, the Level 1 course could be just right for them.
You will be studying for:
- Level 1 Events Management Qualification
- English Functional Skills
- Maths Functional Skills
- Work Experience Placement
Length of the course
The course is a Full-Time course over 5 days per week for 14 week’s including on the job work experience that we will help the young person find and secure.
- Free to Join
- May be eligible to apply for funding with the 16-19 Bursary Fund
- Food and Travel Expenses covered
- Progression onto Employment, Education or Further Training
- Guaranteed Work Experience
- Daily use and access of our top of the range Apple Mac equipment
Requirements and prospects
Who can apply for the In2 Events Management Course?
The Programme is for anyone who meets the following requirements:
- Be keen to get into the Events Industry
- Unemployed or working less than 16 hours a week
- Aged 16 to 19* with no qualifications at level 2 or above
*If the young person was 18 on the 31st August of that academic year, then they will be eligible to join the programme. Students between the ages of 19-24 on an Educational Healthcare Plan (EHCP) may also join the course.
• Level 2 Course in Events Management • Full/Part Time Employment • Apprenticeship