If the young person doesn’t have many or any qualifications or experience, the Business Administration Course offers:
- Business Administration Learn the skills needed to work in the industry by undertaking a Level 1 qualification.
- Maths and English Qualifications Obtain up to a Level 2 in English and Maths Functional Skills.
- Add to your CV Our Programmes give great practical experience and boosts the attractiveness of the CV, leading to potentially greater learning potential.
- Work experience A guaranteed 4-week Work Placement, with the potential to have Paid work at the end of the Programme.
How can a young person benefit from joining the ‘Business Administration - Level 1’ Programme?
As a student, they’ll enjoy an education and training programme tailor-made by OMG Education to help them get into the industry. The programme can help students to explore and develop their administration and business skillset, whilst increasing their self-confidence to explore their potential within the Business Sector. A little unsure of their skills, the Level 1 course could be just right for them.
Course Breakdown You will be studying for:
- Level 1 Business Administration Qualification
- English Functional Skills
- Maths Functional Skills
- Work Experience Placement
Length of the course
The course is a Full-Time course over 5 days per week for 14 weeks including on the job work experience that we will help the young person find and secure.
- Free to Join
- May be eligible to apply for funding with the 16-19 Bursary Fund
- Food and Travel Expenses covered
- Progression onto Employment, Education or Further Training
- Guaranteed Work Experience
- Day Trips to Top Industry Insiders
- Learn Microsoft Office Skills
- Daily use and access of our top of the range Apple Mac equipment
Requirements and prospects
Who can apply for ‘Business Administration - Level 1’?
The Programme is for anyone who meets the following requirements:
- Be keen to get into the Business Sector or an administration-based role within any industry.
- Unemployed or working less than 16 hours a week
- Aged 16 to 19* with no qualifications at level 2 or above
*If the young person was 18 on the 31st of August of that academic year, then they will be eligible to join the programme. Students between the ages of 19-24 on an Educational Healthcare Plan (EHCP) may also join the course.
• Level 2 Course in Business Administration
• Full/Part-Time Employment